Muur

How'd You Find This Forum?

51 posts in this topic

I followed a link from a Bolton video made by one of the members here called FoodBWFC.

Julian told me about SoccerPulse. I've been here since day one, on SS.

I randomly typed in Soccerpulse to see if the old SP had returned that took me to the new SP which i joined then since this day one of Soccershouts ive been involved with it.

Pinning this thread.

Because this site was once Soccerpulse, and in July 2006, I was searching for a football forum that was powered by Invision Power Board, not vBulletin. Soccerpulse was what I was looking for.

Was on SP and found about SS, it looked better, and willing to be better so I bookmarked SS instead of SP on my google chrome.

Some time ago I was a member of Soccerpulse (I wasn't active in discussions), which I found from a friend from Youtube. Then when Soccerpulse came I became a new member :)

This is a really good forum and I hope that more and more people will come to us :)

I was looking to see how the new SoccerPulse was doing (I new that a new site was there since the crash) and got redirected here.

My one friend brought me videos from the champions league two seasons ago asked him where he got it but back then the forum was called soccer pulse

My one friend brought me videos from the champions league two seasons ago asked him where he got it but back then the forum was called soccer pulse

Good, but sad story if you want a read of what became of SoccerPulse: http://www.soccershouts.com/forum/topic/10281-welcome-to-soccershouts/

Fortunately I made the decision when I did. I've been able to redirect people from SoccerPulse to SoccerShouts for a few months now, at least until last week. It appears the owners of the SP domain have finally disappeared and the server SP files resided on shut down. I know I got an earful from a handful of people about my decision to up and move the site and become SoccerShouts, but that reaffirms the decision. Had I not done so we could all be staring at a domain that doesn't go anywhere.

1 person likes this