Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Flushing

Things you hate.

226 posts in this topic

And also those people that sit with you while you watching something, then something funny happen in the show, and they give you these glances waiting for a reaction, from you, that doesn't annoy me as much as I find it really disturbing.

I know someone who does that. I just pretend I can't see what hes doing but in reality, you can't ignore it and it pisses me of. He would have told me that something funny is coming up and then look to make sure I laugh...I rarely do

It's one of those unintentional poke poke nudge nudge moments but it is the most annoying, cause when you don't laugh you think is this guy going to commit suicide or is he going to hurt me...? Especially my friend who is twice the size of me

What frustrates me is the strangers who are always asking me questions about my motorcycle (which I drive because it is cheaper than driving a car, not because I am seeking a form of recreation). In order to keep them at bay, I often have very intense telephone conversations, and this is despite the fact that my telephone doesn't work (these people have no way of knowing that no one is on the other end, but what concern is it of theirs?). Sorry to have to disappoint everyone, but I am not interested in your conversation.

Hahaha thats a sweet move man.

Having to resort to bizarre measures just to warm up my motorcycle and to get it to start in this freezing weather.

DSC04527.jpg

DSC04528.jpg

Like your style. Wish I could do this with my car. Mind you I don't need to warm it up as such...it just takes forever to scrape the ice from my windscreen

Can't say I'd want to be riding a motorcycle in freezing weather anyhow. I just go out and start my car 10-15 minutes before I'm going to leave and crank the heat up. If it doesn't melt all the ice from the windows it usually loosens it up so there isn't as much scraping to do.

Well normally I will throw a old blanket or a sheet over the windscreen so then the ice gathers on that rather than the car. That works pretty well...when I remember to do so. Another thing I hate is that in the past, the CDs in my car have become damaged because of the temperature and condensation. I have to remember to take them out of the car at night

I hate been Ill and it ruining my weekend :(.