Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Flushing

Things you hate.

226 posts in this topic

I hate injustice. I hate the fact that we are immortals. I hate people's carelessness. :)

Deep stuff

I hate it when people speak on my behalf. Other things I hate include:

- Children crying on buses

- The time 7.30AM mondays to fridays

- Justin Bieber

Hate having to work my arse off & struggle to save while paying taxes some of which goes to pay for lazy lardies to sit round on their arses smoking, drinking & pretend to be "sick", Others who just come to my country to get benefits,& those buggars who breed like cockroachs!! I don't begruge my taxes going to those who are genuinally sick & can't work.

I just hate that some people are so superficial that buy a certain car, which is very expensive when they could buy one a lot more cheap and help a child from the street who really needs that money. they just don't think that many people are so poor that sometimes don't even have anything to eat.

I hate it when my game freezes and the last time I saved was over an hour ago. :rant:

The fact that the M.T.A. is raising its fares AGAIN. Do these people not realize that the cost of commuting into Manhattan is expensive enough already?

The New York State Department of Motor Vehicles. I was sprinting like a maniac (from Canal Street) to get to the D.M.V. Office (right down the street from Ground Zero in lower Manhattan) before it closed at 4:00 yesterday. I almost didn't make it and I really do not see how people who work/go to school during normal hours can be expected to do business with the D.M.V.

Edited by John Flushing

The english government robbing tw***!

The World Football Challenge. It destroys the integrity of the preseason and attaches artificial meaning to games which should have no meaning. Part of being a football fan is enjoying exhibition games every year. It doesn't matter whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game. The beauty of a preseason game lies with the fact that you will always get something out of it regardless of the outcome. I wish Don Garber would realize that.