Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Flushing

Things you hate.

226 posts in this topic

Horrible holiday drivers. I felt like I was on a high speed obstacle course all day today.

Hahaha yeah bad drivers really annoy me as well dude.

As one who does not have a car, what frustrates me (to a certain extent) is the fact that people act like jerks toward motorcyclists all the time. I once got passed on a double yellow line by a white pickup truck, and this is despite the fact that I was driving at five miles per hour above the speed limit (so there's no way the truck driver could have argued that he was stuck behind a slow-moving motorcycle). Apparently seeing me do 50 miles per hour in a 45 mile per hour zone just wasn't fast enough for the guy.

Almost the opposite here. The cars moving normally most of the time and nuts on motorcycles doing way above the speed limits and swerving through traffic. I live within eyesight of a highway and you can always see them at night heading down the road like doing like 90-100mph.

I hate people that ask you during a movie what is going on or what is it about

I hate people that ask you during a movie what is going on or what is it about

Or if you haven't seen a film and someone tells you...'This bit is so funny' or 'this is where...'

Let me find out for myself

Or if you haven't seen a film and someone tells you...'This bit is so funny' or 'this is where...'

Yeah that really annoys me that.

Personally I feel that a movie is not something that easily lends itself to individual conversations. It's impossible for me to process both the movie and a conversation at the same time. That's part of why I haven't been to a movie house since February of '04; furthermore, I have spent some of my discretionary income (what little I have) on minor-league baseball even though I don't really consider myself to be a baseball fan. A live baseball game, unlike a movie, is carefully designed (in my experience) in such a way as to ensure that you can socialize at exactly the same time that you receive cheap entertainment.

Most def that drives me mental, along with people who quote the movie line for line...

Yeah one of my friends does that, it annoys me also.