7,701 posts in this topic

Some time ago I asked you a question about recent changes on LFC TV videos quality, with good feedback & reaction from many of you guys. As you already aware, bitrate has been improved up to 2600 kbps with higher resolution 960x528. Well, few days after I discovered that quality has been increased, LFC TV editors decided to change their minds once again. This time changes not so good though.

For some reason, bitrate has been dropped down to 1600 kbps (in most videos), while resolution remains the same (960x528). Even though video quality still better than it 'originally' was, it yet again bring us back to that pesky 'blur' effect. That was indeed a bitrate which caused bigger size of the file, so now full game just a bit over 1 gb. I don't know the reason LFC TV decided drop down the quality, might be just could not handle it. Still for me it's a sign there are might be improvements in the future.

My apology for making you guys overexcited about those changes, should have wait a bit longer. Anyway, full game v. Fulham should be up already in the match thread, so you may see it for yourself. Have a good day and enjoy the game.

http://www.soccershouts.com/forum/topic/19236-liverpool-vs-fulham-matchday-11-09112013/

1 person likes this

Awesome performance by Gerrard,pure class.

Thank you fobiuz  :bye:

1 person likes this