7,693 posts in this topic

Could anyone please upload the Gerrard free-kick vs Hull ? in English commentary of course 

Good day everyone, there are some updates on an upcoming changes. I am going into quite busy period and will work on one project. That is the reason for lack of activity and recent amount of videos. Some of your messages have not been answered due pretty much the same reason. I uploaded most of your requests though and will try to upload the rest soon.

I will also work during the weekends which will cause the delay/absence of the match highlights. I might also skip goals & post match videos, or upload them later on.

I will have some free time and days off, which I will use for uploads. For now it will be Monday/Tuesday but days may change of course.

Might not be the great news, I know. So my apology for that. But on the bright side, patience is a virtue so let's practice it together ;)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Another thing, there are have been recent changes with Mediafire and I noticed that one person following some of my folders on my account. Name is 'stjasper747'. I would like to know who this is & how did you do that. Just out of curiosity.