7,701 posts in this topic

Moses speaks to Liverpoolfc.com

92cg.jpg

Watch the first official LFC interview with Victor Moses

Video Length: 9:01

link

1 person likes this

@@Lou182,

Not that much of a legend really haha. Thank you and you're welcome ;)

@@i7x,

Great quality video, my friend, once again. Enjoyed the music as well.

You are personal Phil's highlights maker, should consider to do Coutinho thread, it might be a great guide for those who are not much familiar with little wizard and want to know more ;)

As for Phil himself, I think for the last few games he overcomplicated with skills and fints - I would love him to do his long through balls and sometimes pass the ball more often.

1 person likes this

Great quality video, my friend, once again. Enjoyed the music as well.

You are personal Phil's highlights maker, should consider to do Coutinho thread, it might be a great guide for those who are not much familiar with little wizard and want to know more ;)

As for Phil himself, I think for the last few games he overcomplicated with skills and fints - I would love him to do his long through balls and sometimes pass the ball more often.

Thank you,song names are in description  ^_^
i think it already has one coutinho thread,i will start posting there...and yes,He's baing a bit selfish in the last games,we're winning so ok,but he need to make more passes like before.
1 person likes this

@@i7x,

Is there Coutinho thread already? Anyway, feel free to keep posting your LFC related videos here as well, mate. It will be easy for everyone and I am sure, many users around appreciate your work - it is like mini highlights every game with top quality and music ;)

As for Coutinho thread, I thought you may consider to post some videos about him, like some kind of guide through his career. I wanted to make discussion thread about him back in January but thought I will be the one who will post there. But with your work rate & effort towards Phil, you may think of making Guide thread about him.

1 person likes this