7,705 posts in this topic

I dont know why but the derby video is not working for me. black screen after 25 seconds... Is it just me?

Here too  :mellow:

So 'just' after two days you guys decided to tell me about ? :lol: I guess everyone having the exact same problem.

I do check every single file while uploads, I run it through software (for making screenshots for preview) and if there is a glitch somewhere I will notice because program will either stop. I also did full reboot of my old files and re-installed the system (Win7 x64) from scratch (after hard drive formating). So it's pretty much clean and empty, nothing should affect files.

For video files I have, apart from Media Player, GOM player and VLC, without any additional programs, codecs.

Here's official page of GOM player http://player.gomlab.com/eng/

It is free software so you might try it out. Some files which doesn't work with VLC, work just fine with GOM player, for me anyway.

I also re-uploaded U18s game v Everton and checked it with VLC player. works fine so try it again and let me know.

Edited by fobiuz.fr

So 'just' after two days you guys decided to tell me about ? :lol: I guess everyone having the exact same problem.

Hahaha sorry  :P

I didnt downloaded the file before,but when i saw the problem, i downloaded just to see if was something wrong.

Now works fine,Thank you fobiuz  :bye:

1 person likes this