7,701 posts in this topic

On 14/07/2016 at 0:32 PM, Toño said:

So here it is guys, LFC Season review 15-16, uncut, raw and unnecessary big file (~6 GB). That is pretty much the original quality, and no, it won't be better as it is a dvd format. Since I have received zero advice on how to make it smaller without any quality loss, I divided it into few parts for easy download. Let me know what you think.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/fs98pww8hqxcb/LFC_Season_Review_15-16

Hi Toño,

This is the post by the way, unfortunately the folder doesn't have anything in it, can you reupload it please? 

Thanks

On 05/01/2024 at 10:28 AM, Moss said:

Hi Toño,

This is the post by the way, unfortunately the folder doesn't have anything in it, can you reupload it please? 

Thanks

I delete old files from to time because my account ain't unlimited and I have to pay for it, now monthly, opposed to 2 times per year (as MF changed their prices and system), so I can't keep everything up all the time.

I am not sure I have that season review, I have to look through external drives if it's still there but it will take some time and I can forget about it, so feel free to remind me again if I won't reply back.

On 19/12/2023 at 9:40 PM, Toño said:

New inside training please 😅💗

On 1/5/2024 at 3:58 PM, Moss said:

Hi Toño,

Thanks

Do you have the link from lfctvgo? I dont have it but perhaps, i can request it from reddit group

https://www.reddit.com/r/footballhighlights/s/rRF4DOFWEq

Hi Tono, could you kindly share yesterday's U21 match - Liverpool v Athletic Club - when available? 

1 person likes this