Followers 0
Lukemeister

Cryptocurrency Thread

18 posts in this topic

Well, im in the red by a little bit but not by too much 

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Lukemeister said:

Well, im in the red by a little bit but not by too much 

So what's the plan for the future with your crypto? Hit up the dark web and buy some crazy drugs, murder for hire maybe? Or just profit? 

On 21/06/2019 at 4:37 AM, frstplce said:

So what's the plan for the future with your crypto? Hit up the dark web and buy some crazy drugs, murder for hire maybe? Or just profit? 

Hopefully make loads of profit, maybe in the next decade or so haha!!

Just make sure your virus protection is up-to-date.

Despite its expensive price and subscription-based business model, the Raccoon malware has grown increasingly popular among cybercriminals due to its ability to target at least 60 applications including most popular browsers.

The Raccoon malware is able to steal financial information, online credentials, data from user's PCs, cryptocurrencies and browser information such as cookies, browsing history and autofill content. The malware targets Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge and Firefox as well as many lesser known browsers. Raccoon can also compromise email clients such as ThunderBird, Outlook and Foxmail, among others.

Cryptocurrencies stored on users' systems are also at risk as the malware seeks out Electrum, Ethereum, Exodus, Jaxx, Monero and Bither wallets by scanning for their default application folders.

https://www.techradar.com/news/raccoon-malware-affects-all-browsers

1 person likes this

On 5/18/2019 at 0:59 PM, Lukemeister said:

Everything is pointing to another big bull run for cryptos soon.

Got in early :D

So, how’s that investment looking?giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29611e5e2ebda3dd88cc

1 person likes this

I bought some Doge some time ago. Did it at the wrong time (of course), but when it dropped I bought some more so now I have a bit over 1000 coins and will keep them for eternity I guess. Should have invested in Etherium as well, since it's a major NFT currency now and a big thing but maybe some time later this year. 

I think Doge now is at the lowest? You can still get come coins and hold them till $1 or so.

The only thing holding me back is taxes. I usually have a very easy tax situation when it comes time to file. But thanks to the way the IRS classifies crypto, it would seriously complicate those filings. And I'm not sure there's enough movement in the market to be worth the small investment I'd be making.