7,701 posts in this topic

On 09/01/2024 at 10:32 AM, ArrMahn said:

Do you have the link from lfctvgo? I dont have it but perhaps, i can request it from reddit group

https://www.reddit.com/r/footballhighlights/s/rRF4DOFWEq

Unfortunately none of the season review DVD/Bluray content over the years got uploaded to LFCTV Go. TBH if they had uploaded them I would just pay for that but I literally can't find it anywhere. Of course I would appreciate any help finding it.

I've been looking for all the season review DVDs from the Klopp era so far, I have bought 18/19, 19/20, 20/21, 21/22 and I have found 16/17 and 17/18 DVDs online but just can't find 15/16

Hi Tono, would it be possible to also share yesterday's U21 Brighton v Liverpool.

Thank you.

1 person likes this

On 06/01/2024 at 8:33 PM, Toño said:

I delete old files from to time because my account ain't unlimited and I have to pay for it, now monthly, opposed to 2 times per year (as MF changed their prices and system), so I can't keep everything up all the time.

I am not sure I have that season review, I have to look through external drives if it's still there but it will take some time and I can forget about it, so feel free to remind me again if I won't reply back.

Hi Toño

Just wondering if you'd had a look for that 15/16 season review? I know how annoying looking through hard drives can be so I don't want to press you too much about it but I've still been looking for somewhere that has it or sells it for weeks and can't find anything, so you might be my last hope.

I'd really appreciate if you could have a look

1 person likes this