7,708 posts in this topic

Yeah, that Luis Suarez Nutmeg Montage on liverpoolfc.com would've been great!

Being Liverpool Episode 5 please ?

It is not being broadcast until this weekend (FOX have skipped a week).

Being: Liverpool - Episode 4: download

can someone re-up the part 001 of this please? it's been deleted & i missed it. thanks before.

Luis's nutmegs

snutmegs00004500.jpg

Enjoy a montage of some brilliant Luis Suarez nutmegs

link

Ibe relishing Saints challenge

iberelishingsaintschall.jpg

Jordon Ibe is looking forward to playing at Langtree Park

Video Length: 3:15

with Borini being injured at this moment Ibe, Morgan & Yesil shoud have take their chances and play some games before transfer window will open.

Edited by fobiuz.fr

@tes - I can help you with the part 1, but due to copyright restriction on this ( file was deleted because of that, so probably it will be deleted from my account as well) I was thinking to create one-time link just for you, but I can't send you pm (guess because you only have 1 post) so tell me when you'll be ready here or at least we can communicate in chat.

1 person likes this

@tes - I can help you with the part 1, but due to copyright restriction on this ( file was deleted because of that, so probably it will be deleted from my account as well) I was thinking to create one-time link just for you, but I can't send you pm (guess because you only have 1 post) so tell me when you'll be ready here or at least we can communicate in chat.

hi fob, ah i see, sorry for the n00b thingy. anyway i really appreciate that. maybe you can upload it to another less popular file sharing service so it would not be deleted?

or using mirroring service like mirrorcreator so it would be uploaded to several sites? that would be better i guess..

many thanks again for your help!

Edited by tes
1 person likes this

Well I can do next thing - I will upload this part1 on my Mediafire account and it will be normal link, I will re-name it somehow and it will be only one part so it will be difficult to check and will put link in this thread. So after you got it I will delete it. 3:00 pm BST will be the time, so do not miss ;)

1 person likes this

i'm in the GMT+7 timezone actually but i won't sleep for that ahaha :F:

1 person likes this

Oh well mate, haha I have something for you then - try this link. I uploaded it on Zippyshare already (I didn't knew speed on 'em so so fast). Do not forget to re-name this file into ---> BLEP4.mkv.001 ;)

Edited by fobiuz.fr
1 person likes this

testing new zippyshare site with this videos so now you can watch 'em online without even download (well, you still can do it though). Also what an extremely fast speed, it took me like 15-20 sec to upload 200 mb file

:o well I have quite a good speed on my mediafire account but this is just unbelievable. Check it out for yourself. Oh and there's no download limits.

Brendan's Reading preview

sreadingpreview00102000.jpg

Brendan Rodgers speaks to the press ahead of Saturday's clash with Reading

Video Length: 17:20

link

Jack: I can make it my own

jackicanmakeitmyown0001.jpg

Jack Robinson on his fight for the left-back slot

Video Length: 3:16