Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Flushing

Things you hate.

226 posts in this topic

I just make sledges haha.

I use car bonnets. Recycling's good, kids!

Dang John, that is a serious piece of equipment. I always just used to have on of those basic plastic red or blue sleds that probably cost under $2 to manufacture.

Finally killed the last sled I had several years ago when we got some rope and tied it to the back of a truck. Worked great flying down the street until we hit a dry patch and it shredded the bottom.

I just hate winter -.-

1 person likes this

I just hate winter -.-

Same bro, everyone makes it out to be some wonderful time when it snows aplenty and people are out laughing and playing in the streets. But in reality for us Brits it's non-stop rain, wind, sleet and it's like -10C. Screw winter.

Automated phone lines, you know the ones that put you on hold for ages, they really do my head in.

Waiting for tickets for a gig for about 3 months when friends got theirs about a week after they ordered them -.-

Things I hate: little plastic milk containers, loud tannoy announcements on trains, the way my bed comes apart every fucking night, when i've only got one match left and the wind blows it out before my cig lights, when pizza restaurants dont have parmesan

Edited by frstplce
racism removed, consider this your ONLY warning.

I hate the fact that so many people consider Asia and Europe to be two continents. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that they are one continent. Claiming that Europe and Asia are separate continents would be like claiming that Northern Ireland and Southern Ireland are two separate islands.

I can hardly remember that people separating this two parts of one land, however nowadays people just so addicted to separate everything they can so I'm certainly not so much surprised in this.