Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
frstplce

World Cup Forums

11 posts in this topic

Just wanted to make a quick announcement regarding the World Cup 2010 forums. I have placed all WC2010 discussion forums in a read-only status. If you wish to preserve any posts or other content from these forums please do so over the next couple of weeks. On or around September 15, I will be removing the forums from public view. (done)

Other minor changes coming soon:

SP Compilation Competition 1 forum has ended and will be set to read-only status around September 15. (done)

Forums in Soccer Europe and General Discussion category will be reorganized according to the current popularity, giving preference to most active forums. (done)

Humor forum in Off the Pitch will become a Lounge subforum. (done)

Freestyle forum in Soccer Video will be removed, with threads from this forum being moved to the Miscellaneous section of Soccer Video. (done)

World Cup 2010 video forum will be set to read-only on or around October 1. A Previous Tournaments forum will be created, and the WC2010 video forum made part of this forum. (done)

---

Let me know if you have any other ideas for fixing up the forums, or have some reason to dispute any of the above changes.

Regards,

Bill

Edited by frstplce

what about the chat lounge Bill ? which was here long time ago..there we can easily chat .. think abt it

That is still out for now until the site picks up a lot more. I know the chat is better for live discussion during games, etc., but even when SP had 250+ members on at a time it was difficult getting 5-10 in at one time to chat. Right now we would all be practicing talking to ourselves (which I am actually pretty good at). :whistle:

:hmm: hmmm its good.we are getting members day by day which is good,no worry if the chat is not available.but theme and dispaly is actually,as i head got jammed when i open fbtz :doh: soon there will 250+ members online.coz new season has begun.;)

when that site was closed many users got transferred to other but now its time to back here,

Hi there, seems like i can't find the WC 2010 forum that will be in the past tournament forum. Can anyone give me the direct link please? :). Thanks.

Hi there, seems like i can't find the WC 2010 forum that will be in the past tournament forum. Can anyone give me the direct link please? :). Thanks.

i was looking for the same, thx

Hi, I believe there may have been a permissions setting error with the WC video forum. Here is a direct link: http://www.soccerpulse.com/forum/index.php?/forum/131-world-cup-2010/

Please let me know if you are still having any trouble accessing this section. As noted above, WC discussion content is currently not available, only the video section remains.

I just checked and i had no problem accessing the WC forum, may have to watch some of the vids there at the weekend.

I would merg the forums in the english football part where there are differnt sections for each team, for example, the "other epl clubs" section is never posted in which is sad as im a Bolton fan and they fall into that category.

I also noticed your post in the suggestions category. Not going to happen though. They may be a bit slow, but almost every subsection has had activity within the past 3 days. There isn't much point to merge them together when they will only need to split again in the future.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 84 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online