7,692 posts in this topic

Are you guys able to connect to https://www.mediafire.com ? Because I cannot do that.

Just clicking on your link i have no problems. I dont have account on mediafire, so dont know if there is a login problem.

Well, I have to look into things then. That's the only website that did not work for me. Lots of stuff to do right now, so it may take some time.

Take your time mate. Thanks in advance.

1 person likes this

Seems like the issue is coming from my ISP which is not good. Gotta contact them I guess as mediafire is totally blocked now for my use.

1 person likes this

Seems like the issue is coming from my ISP which is not good. Gotta contact them I guess as mediafire is totally blocked now for my use.

Any other site you can use Tono?

For uploads you mean? I dunno, I haven't tried any of them yet, out of frustration to be honest. I paid for mediafire account just recently to update my subscription for the upcoming year and now I cannot use it. Feels like I may give up this time and just quit, but dwelling on the problem never help.

Any suggestions?

1 person likes this

For uploads you mean? I dunno, I haven't tried any of them yet, out of frustration to be honest. I paid for mediafire account just recently to update my subscription for the upcoming year and now I cannot use it. Feels like I may give up this time and just quit, but dwelling on the problem never help.

Any suggestions?

maybe you can try a free hosting site www.openload.co. That site still free and unlimited upload quota i think..

Yes www.openload.co. is good, very fast and unlimited.