7,661 posts in this topic

Bobby documentary ep1 please 😅

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Toño said:

If it doesn't take too long for you and isn't too much extra work i wouldn't mind if you posted 1080 as well everytime you posted something.

And how do you add the subtitles to the video file in VLC? It's not working for me it loads up until the last second and then it just stops there.

Edited by lfcTruelsen
1 person likes this

3 hours ago, lfcTruelsen said:

If it doesn't take too long for you and isn't too much extra work i wouldn't mind if you posted 1080 as well everytime you posted something.

And how do you add the subtitles to the video file in VLC? It's not working for me it loads up until the last second and then it just stops there.

Very big files seem to be messed up, at least for me, so I'm not sure if I can upload everything in 1080p plus they are even bigger now so I will run out of storage pretty quickly. I will upload Bobby doc in 1080 tho and then I will see. 

As for VLC subtitles, that's the thing, as they don't work for me either. I don't know the reason, but probably format conflict or something. I may or may not look into it, can't promise, but I'll try if I will find time.  

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, Toño said:

Very big files seem to be messed up, at least for me, so I'm not sure if I can upload everything in 1080p plus they are even bigger now so I will run out of storage pretty quickly. I will upload Bobby doc in 1080 tho and then I will see. 

As for VLC subtitles, that's the thing, as they don't work for me either. I don't know the reason, but probably format conflict or something. I may or may not look into it, can't promise, but I'll try if I will find time.  

Heyyy hi, umm can you please tell us how you download so i can atleast download free videos and documentaries ♥️😅

6 hours ago, chadfab said:

Heyyy hi, umm can you please tell us how you download so i can atleast download free videos and documentaries ♥️😅

I use Internet Download Manager for that and browser extension. Firefox in my case but it works for Chrome and I believe for some others too.