7,661 posts in this topic

On 30/04/2023 at 0:13 PM, Toño said:

Hi! Unfortunately, they have deleted many games and footage covers from the past when LFC switched to a new format some years ago. There are bits from the series 100days that shook the Kop with like 6 mins highlights from Fa and UEFA cups I think, only that. Plus some PL goals maybe.

Hiii, there's documentary called one week in may, it is about 2001 season, if possible can you please upload that ❤😅

1 person likes this

Ik I'm too asking too much but please if possible can you upload documentary 'European royalty' and 'this is Anfield' 😅😅

1 person likes this

Chadfab, it will be easier for me if you will give me the links on what you need to upload. As for Sir Kenny and Gerrard, I think there are lots of stuff on LFC TV so look it up and share here what you need, exactly. 

5 hours ago, Toño said:

Chadfab, it will be easier for me if you will give me the links on what you need to upload. As for Sir Kenny and Gerrard, I think there are lots of stuff on LFC TV so look it up and share here what you need, exactly. 

It is this one, i can't see how to share the link 😅

Screenshot_20230501-234509_LFCTV GO.jpg

1 person likes this

Oh yeah, I got this one. I meant the specific videos about Stevie or Sir Kenny, cos there are many of 'em. 

Exclusive new documentary: European Royalty https://www.mediafire.com/file/erg5gvj1cr4glzy/LFCTV+GO+Exclusive+new+documentary-+European+Royalty_2.ts/file

subs https://www.mediafire.com/file/2990sgmqcgd9h8l/LFCTV+GO+Exclusive+new+documentary-+European+Royalty.vtt/file

1 person likes this