7,661 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, Toño said:

Inside Training and highlights vs Tottenham - that's the latest from Women, and if you need I can upload them. 

I'd love inside training too 😄🧡

1 person likes this

On 2023/3/26 at 3:20 PM, Toño said:

Do you need LFC Legends v Celtic game, highlights? 

Tono,Highlights Please,
Thanks very much ! ! !

1 person likes this

29 minutes ago, beinitez said:

Tono,Highlights Please,
Thanks very much ! ! !

As I said highlights are in 360p - LFC TV didn't update the quality so it's very low. Do you still need them?

5 hours ago, Toño said:

As I said highlights are in 360p - LFC TV didn't update the quality so it's very low. Do you still need them?

If there's nothing better than 360p, I'll take 360p. Is it considerably longer than the 2 minutes on youtube, though?

1 person likes this

Yeah, those are regular 10 mins highlights. Still not sure why both them and full match haven't been updated. 

21 hours ago, Toño said:

Thanks tono ❤❤

1 person likes this

Little update:

Due to required site maintenance and updates, LFCTV GO cannot take any payments at this time. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. We aim to have payment options available to you within the next 10 working days. For any queries, please contact the Fan Services team.

That affected my subscription as well so all premium videos ain't available for me atm. I noticed that yesterday and thought something wrong with the bank card but today my Discord Nitro went through, and now they posted it. Hopefully they will fix it by weekend. Maybe Legends game will be up to normal quality as well. Will update you on that, if there are changes. 

1 person likes this