7,661 posts in this topic

Hi Tono. Can you please upload goals and highlights from Ajax and Napoli games. Thanks in advance.

1 person likes this

16 minutes ago, mkalota said:

Hi Tono. Can you please upload goals and highlights from Ajax and Napoli games. Thanks in advance.

Hm weird. Did they get deleted? Cos I have all the uploads in my mediafire folder.

I am pretty sure I posted all of the Ajax stuff before as I see that some of you downloaded it. But I can't see the post anymore?

1 person likes this

46 minutes ago, Toño said:

I am pretty sure I posted all of the Ajax stuff before as I see that some of you downloaded it. But I can't see the post anymore?

I really couldnt find it. Thank you for reposting.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, mkalota said:

I really couldnt find it. Thank you for reposting.

Yeah, same as if it was deleted or something? I mean I could have forgotten to post maybe? But then again I can see through statistics that few people downloaded all the Ajax goals/highlights. 

Can anyone confirm that I posted Ajax (3-0 win) stuff already and you downloaded it, and I'm not going crazy here, please?

1 person likes this

25 minutes ago, Toño said:

Yeah, same as if it was deleted or something? I mean I could have forgotten to post maybe? But then again I can see through statistics that few people downloaded all the Ajax goals/highlights. 

Can anyone confirm that I posted Ajax (3-0 win) stuff already and you downloaded it, and I'm not going crazy here, please?

Yeah, I downloaded the Ajax goals/highlights, so you must have posted them. :)

1 person likes this

31 minutes ago, Toño said:

I downloaded the Ajax fullmatch/highlights too!:D

1 person likes this