7,661 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Toño said:

Henderson: 'We want to create as much history as possible' https://mega.nz/file/Z2Y2gBCD#-d5FTClGp-kUYI6KJdN4yJa4Wh5HIb7WALRLyiv-_bI

Klopp weighs up Madrid test ahead of UCL final https://mega.nz/file/9yoA3QqQ#dU8KDC8fdYlBDnVW0rLkOFguBaOngiV0vZ4wKU8dCDY

testing MEGA with these files. let me know what you think lads.

I m using mega. It is a great for me. The best option is to make a free registration and you can download around 2gb in one. After there is some time limit (i think 6 hours) and after you can download again same amount of GB. But mega is super fast.

1 person likes this

So, does it mean for any downloads you have to make a free account or can you use it without one? Also, with free account does it mean that you can't download more than 2 GB at once?

I'm thinking of switching from mediafire and today is the last day before renewal. The cost is dirt cheap (well, kinda) comparing to MEGA, but so is storage. With the cheapest available account there I will have much more space - 400 GB (I have around 280 GB now with MF) and also just tested the speed - feels awesome (but I have fast internet so it's hard to judge) and I like interface more. MF really feels ancient and they haven't done much for the past 5 or more years.

It is also easier to pay for MEGA, and I can buy it separately, as a monthly plan instead of annually.

1 person likes this

I've also read about limit and it seems to vary on activity cos some says it's 5 GB. I'm slowly figuring it out and it looks like the transfer system is basically bandwidth you have to share, and it was similar on MF. I say maybe we will give it a try and see how it works? I can buy PRO account for a month (there's also option for PRO accs to share more transfer with all free and non-mega users) and just upload it there. Can always switch back or find something else.

I think without registration the limit is around 500 mgb to download at once, not sure. My  account, i m using it only for download and it is a free registration i think it is 2 gb maximum at once, 5 gb per a 24 hours. I m really not sure as usually i m downloading file less than 2 gb.

My experience with mega is absolutelly great.

Edited by mkalota
1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Toño said:

Well, then the question answered I guess? I know China have issues and blocked many online services to prevent their people from connecting to the world, but why ban MEGA tho? it's just an uploading platform. Doesn't make any sense. 

I like MEGA a bit more, to be honest and after playing with it I realized the interface is VERY similar to MF, actually, just feels more speedy and modern and I think the upload speed might be better? But I'm not sure how I feel about the idea of limited transfer/bandwidth system? And how it might affect y'all? The entire point is to be able to download for free - without any dances with a tambourine, and if you will need an account, and even the paid one to seamlessly and comfortably get the files, it would be easier for you to get LFC TV subscription instead (unless that, too, been banned in your country which would be even more insane). 

I take it you don't need an actual MF account to download files, right? And it's clean, ad-free download page, supporting any download managers so that's the most important stuff. Also, MEGA limit with 2 GB is a bit worrying too, cos how would you download full matches that are on average is ~3 GB?

I'm sticking with mediafire for now then. Updated my payments, will see if they go through. Also, that means lesser storage, so keep that in mind. You will have the entire summer download anything from this season and then I will delete all the files to free the space for the upcoming one.  

I don't have a preference either way, just wanted to thank you for taking everyone's feedback into account and being so helpful and considerate.

:huge-thumbs-up:

Let's hope there's loads to download in the coming days. :)

1 person likes this

Thanks tono

I support and respect your every choice
:huge-thumbs-up:

respect your every choice
1 person likes this