7,661 posts in this topic

46 minutes ago, Toño said:

Thanks for sharing Tono. Hopefully, first of many this season. And what a moment that Kelleher scored and Keppa missed a penalty. Karma is a bitch.

1 person likes this

Super Thank You Very Much Tono

Always appreciate your continuous sharing :thanks:

One Down

Hope Three to goooo!

💪🤞

Woohoooo

1 person likes this

18 hours ago, Toño said:

I think that Tuchel played himself with double betrayal to his keepers. He praised Kepa for his performance during all the Cup games yet decided to go with Mendy, not trusting that Kepa is good enough for a final. Mendy was unbeatable and did great, yet Tuchel didn't trust him either, on the penalties, and decided to bring Kepa instead, hoping for a cheap way out, not showing enough trust again, this time in Mendy and basically betraying both. Honestly, I think this is on the Chelsea manager. 

Liverpool played as a team, as a complete Red machine, trusting in Klopp, and Klopp also trusting in his men and, what's more important, sticking to his word. This is a great example for all the young lads. I've seen some commentaries last night that sentiments should not have a place in football and that you have to do best for the club. Well, sentiments are part of the game - we are not robots playing or watching ping pong, and understanding emotions is a part of the game.      

Couldn't agree more

Klopp trust CK62 as our GK in final

And CK62 helps bring our League Cup #9

Such a happy ending 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

1 person likes this