7,661 posts in this topic

Its' not like extra work, it isn't *that* hard to upload more highlights, but it will get confusing AND as I said - my mediafire space is limited and I don't fancy paying additional fees to extended that space. I forgot to upload 720p full matches, that's my bad, and I will get back to it once the season will start, but as for highlights - honestly, I don't really care whether they are 1080 or 480 - you gonna watch them, not me, but you better decide on the size collectively.  

9 hours ago, Toño said:

Its' not like extra work, it isn't *that* hard to upload more highlights, but it will get confusing AND as I said - my mediafire space is limited and I don't fancy paying additional fees to extended that space. I forgot to upload 720p full matches, that's my bad, and I will get back to it once the season will start, but as for highlights - honestly, I don't really care whether they are 1080 or 480 - you gonna watch them, not me, but you better decide on the size collectively.  

I prefer 1080, but I can live with 720 for the highlights. Goals should be 1080, though, they're small files anyway.

I don't like 1080p. It weights too much.

720p has enough quality for me.

Ok. I only download highlights so please, keep them in 720p :)

You can't represent all of us,lpw

If the official website is 1080p, then 1080p,

If the official website is 720p, then 720p,

everybody here can't bring tono extra work,

Is it clearly 1080p and he has to convert it to 720p ?

If the official website is 1080p, then 1080pIf the official website is 1080p, then 1080p,

If the official website is 720p, then 720p,

No, you can download videos in 720p directly from lfc.tv

2 hours ago, beinitez said:

Is it clearly 1080p and he has to convert it to 720p ?

With IDM you can download different size/quality videos. It works most of the time, and the highest quality is always present.