7,661 posts in this topic

Tono, please upload hilghlights U18 vs Everton and U23 vs Arsenal

Tono, in the future, can you upload videos in res. 1280x, not 1920? I think HD is enough. FullHD is way too big.

That's an unusual request. I'm not sure everyone will be happy with that? And I don't think there's a big of a difference in 1080 and 720, no? If I will upload both my storage would fill up way too quick so it's not really convenient. If everyone, who's using my uploads here will be happy with switching to 720p, I will do that. So it's up to others to speak up their minds. I don't really care what resolution to use - my internet is fast enough to handle anything really (I've upgraded it recently as well) - so it's up to ALL of you. I won't be able to do both just because of the space - I pay for premium mediafire already and to upgrade it more won't be sufficient for me.

So it's an open question to everyone: do you want 1080p (the one I use now) or 720p resolution? Post your thoughts please.

In terms of quality I think there is no big difference but in terms of size there is.

I hope you'll do this :)

1 minute ago, lpw said:

I hope you'll do this

Depends on the rest of the squad. Let's hear opinions of others.

1 person likes this

Downloading and even clicking on my links won't make any difference - I don't use them as an income source and don't share anywhere else except this forum. Since it's not my content I don't want to profit from it and have any issues for sharing it as I basically do it as for 'educational purpose' or friendly sharing, so to speak. I don't need any problems for copyright and I picked Mediafire just because it's ads and any junk free and you can easily download from my links without any speed restriction and waiting time. I pay for it on my own because free account would not be sufficient, but to extend the storage would mean to increase my payment which isn't ideal. 

I can upload any interviews in 720p if you want and keep goals/highlights in 1080p. But let's hear from others too. 

1 person likes this