7,686 posts in this topic

No worries! And yeah - enjoyed watching lads scoring some goals, haha! I forgot the feeling I have to admit. 

1 person likes this

Thanks, Tono. Out of interest, can you choose between fake crowd noise and without, or is this all you can get? I prefer it raw, just stadium sound.

Yeah, I can. Just thought it would be more alive with crowd noise. I can upload another version, but for the future uploads, I would prefer one of the variations as it still the same highlights. If everyone is fine with the original format I will be uploading them.

3 hours ago, Toño said:

Yeah, I can. Just thought it would be more alive with crowd noise. I can upload another version, but for the future uploads, I would prefer one of the variations as it still the same highlights. If everyone is fine with the original format I will be uploading them.

It's not a big deal, you certainly don't need to upload it just for me if everyone else prefers the fake sound. It's appreciated, though. :)

I'm actually more interested in the goals (hopefully we get some tomorrow), I'd like the sound to be authentic, but again, if it's only me, it's not a big deal if it isn't.

1 person likes this