7,661 posts in this topic

Toño I am not reuploading or shareing your links anywhere.I need these matches because I use them in my videos that I make for youtube.And if I'm not mistaken I am not the only one who requests LFC matches here.And actually what makes you think that I'm not a Liverpool fan?

Yes, you're not the only one who requests matches and stuff, but you struck me as a person who tends to asl for older games/files which made me think you have some other website where you upload LFC videos requests. And random picks just made the assumption stronger. As for not being LFC fan - I think I saw you on the MU topic alot in the past days so that's was the reason.

Again, if I'm wrong about this - my apology. Your explanation sounds reasonable enough. Again, I don't really mind reuploads or sharing, I don't care about all that stuff and just thought that if you share them somewhere you may as well just invite people over here, to boost up the site. 

As for my old videos - adide from badnwidth I need to pay for the free space, and to increase it I need to pay even more, so I just delete older videos with time to free up space for newer ones. So that's why some of the older links aren't working.    

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Toño said:

Yes, you're not the only one who requests matches and stuff, but you struck me as a person who tends to asl for older games/files which made me think you have some other website where you upload LFC videos requests. And random picks just made the assumption stronger. As for not being LFC fan - I think I saw you on the MU topic alot in the past days so that's was the reason.

Again, if I'm wrong about this - my apology. Your explanation sounds reasonable enough. Again, I don't really mind reuploads or sharing, I don't care about all that stuff and just thought that if you share them somewhere you may as well just invite people over here, to boost up the site. 

As for my old videos - adide from badnwidth I need to pay for the free space, and to increase it I need to pay even more, so I just delete older videos with time to free up space for newer ones. So that's why some of the older links aren't working.    

Yes you are right,I have a lot of posts in MU topics because I am a man united fan as well.In Europe I support all English clubs at all and doesn't matter it will be Chelsea,Leicester city or even Man City.But my favorite clubs are Liverpool and Man United.With regard to uploading I don't have any website where I upload liverpool matches but I will share with this site with my subscribers on YouTube to boost up the site.And if you check my YouTube channel you will see that most videos contain old matches, that's why I need them so much.I try to find them somewhere else but especially old matches in good quality are almost  impossible to find so I request them here because I can't afford me to buy them in LFCTV.Yes maybe matches that I request seems randomly but I need them for my videos.So try to understand.

Thank you for your efforts.

1 person likes this

@GeorgeFilms

Yes, I understand that, of course. Hope you do understand what caused all the confusion as well. Thank you for clarifying this for me.