7,661 posts in this topic

What the hell do you mean? I don't know what you're talking about, can you say it in detail, thank you

@@Toño@@Finn,

can you upload Liverpool vs Villarreal - Uefa Europa League - Semi Final - 2nd Leg - 05/05/2016 from LFCTV

Tnx a lot

I live outside the UK and none of my players would work with the DVD, also changing my PC's DVD region wouldn't allow my to change it back after.

Well, this is not entirely true. From my own experience, I can tell it is likely achievable. I easily remuxed 'Into The Wild' Blu-Ray that I ordered from US (and yes, it was a North American release), as well as recently purchased 'Wish I was Here' Blu-Ray, again from United States (as it seems to be a single option to get it in English in Europe). And now I got this LFC season review which I bought directly from LFC online store, so it's a UK region and successfully capped it into a single file. All of that I did from my PC. I live outside of US and UK, and it was all done in Europe. 

1 person likes this

My English is so bad that you write so long, I can only understand a little 。。。。。。

My computer does not turn on, there's a broken cable right at the spot where you switch it, thus no review till I'll fix it. I work till Tuesday, however I don't know yet when things will get done, so you better get some patience.

1 person likes this

This time I understand what you mean, all right, you are busy with your work, Thank you for working so hard