7,661 posts in this topic

Dear Toño

how can i get LiverpoolFC Season Review 2014/15 ?

this is Steven Gerrard's Last season and i want to have it, 

1 person likes this

@@Phantom89,

Hola man. Well, an obvious answer for your question is to get and buy it for yourself so you can watch and enjoy right away. I may well understand the money concern or the unability to buy it from your local places and need to order it from amazon/official site and all the issues with delivery (depends on region where you live). However as you said, this is the last year of Stevie being Liverpool player and this review is certainly keep a great value for you, and purchase of this physical copy will mean alot. Imagine how awesome it will be to get your hands on it!

There are might be obstacles of course, but if you really want something, you just do all you can to reach your goal, right?

As for me, unfortunately I am not that much eager to have and even watch it, I am long bored of football and cannot remember when was the last time I watched a match, leave alone a season review. If for any weird reason I will somehow get it I will upload it. But right now I have my attention and desire just elsewhere.

1 person likes this