7,662 posts in this topic

Any download links for the full match or highlights of the Celebration Of The 96 Match, please? :)

I will post highlights if/when they will be available. Match ended just a few hours ago, so patience is your friend ;)

Thanks for the links! If anyone can share download links, it would be much appreciated. :)

I do not have that much time now to upload videos. Thus I would better spend these spare minutes & hours on videos that most of you cannot watch without subscription ;)

My mediafire account is not unlimited in case of free space & bandwidth as well.

1 person likes this

Thanks for the links! If anyone can share download links, it would be much appreciated. :)

You can use IDM to download these videos yourself, they are free just as fobiuz.fr said.

1 person likes this

You can use IDM to download these videos yourself, they are free just as fobiuz.fr said.

Are you try to download this free videos with IDM? LFC site has a player that IDM can not detect it.