7,700 posts in this topic

Edited by LFC1892
1 person likes this

Luis Alberto - The First Interview please!!

Thanks for sharing.

will you upload newt two 100pwstk, thanks in advance

1 person likes this

Thanks again Fobiuz!!

1 person likes this

I will delete up to 70-90 GB files on my Mediafire account to clear out the space for new season thus you have about few weeks to check out some old stuff here in case you missing something or just want download it once again. Files which will be removed - from the last season, starting from pre-season in US & Canada and further.

In the future you of course can make a request for files that has been posted & removed (if those files been uploaded by myself) so I will re-upload and send you link through pm system.

I will upload more videos from '100 PWSTK' series later on next week.

Why can't you make new account? That's a lot of vids we'll lose :(

Well, you might be right, however let me explain all the reasons of this decision ;)

I will have to pay for new pro Mediafire account because creating a free one just not good enough. It is very limited in storage space & short term use, ad-support, captcha codes. Thus soon I will have to make another one, then another one. It might continues forever.

So I will have to go with one more pro account as well as keep paying for my current one, otherwise when subscription will end you won't be available download videos more than 200 mb. This is also another downside for having free account - I cannot upload videos more than 200 mb size.

However I am not that desperately wish to pay for two pro accounts :P

Anyway, while I am here, on this forum, you basically will still have all of those videos. As I said, if you want download some of the stuff that has been posted by me and been deleted, just make a request here and I will re-upload it. You see, if I will stop upload I more likely will stop support my account as I'm using it only for videos, so if I will leave one day, many of my videos will be unavailable. Another reason to not make new account.

I might consider however to switch file host, where you have unlimited storage space. I have hotfile account, don't remember the details though. I will check it later. But this might force you to limitation, as many file hosts require premium accounts for good speed and no resctriction. I will think about it though.

By the way, for the last few months (I think) I already deleted some of the old videos from my account and as far as I know no that many people noticed that. I didn't recieve any requests or questions anyway.

But as I said, while I am here, you can get all the videos. Posts in this thread still remains so you can just link to them without any issue.