7,662 posts in this topic

i just wanted to thank all of you guys (especially fobiuz) who keep us updated with all the lfc.tv videos. really great effort! keep it up.

Yes i also want to thank you guys especially fobiuz. You are legend mate.

Hey Fobiuz how do you record/ download these videos off LFC Tv so that i can save some download space and do it myself!!! Also how do you get the LFCTV in such good quality, top job by the way YNWA

Appreciate your gratitude guys, I just feel good to make some bits of uploads to keep your joy, nothing more. It is a pleasure nevertheless ;)

@@mk46,

Well, you can follow a few ways to do that. You might use screen recorders, capturing directly from your screen (like WM Capture, CamStudio & lots of others) or just use software like stream recorders, downloading bit-to-bit internet video as well as programs like Internet Download Manager or WM Recorder.

I'm using IDM mostly & WM Capture for recording LFC TV shows, U18s & U21s full games. Not sure how it will work on Mac but works perfectly fine with WIndows.

Tips: Due to DRM-restrictions it is handy to get screen recorder as well (for live broadcast) because you basically will cap what's on your screen, though quality might suffer a little.

As for quality, it might be even better if LFC TV would broadcast more HD stuff like in-game footage from EPL and Cups, but still they moving forward. I'm sure apart from interviews and shows you will find at least one piece of HD highlights from U21s or U18s game around here which is a good sign. High quality videos first appeared on LFC TV Online after League Cup victory over Cardiff last year therefore more to come I believe.

Again Massive thanks Fobiuz! Helped me create all my videos this year!

Edited by YoungRed
1 person likes this

@@reggiOMarc,

That's a very passionate & emotional video, mate, good work and I pretty much enjoyed it!

Also i7x - that's a nice work as well, Coutinho surely might be one excellent creator, what a pitch vision and perfect inch passes!

And yeah, there's only one Steven Gerrard, no man like ;)