Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
frstplce

Site Update Q1 2013

29 posts in this topic

Thank you, appreciate your time! I need to think about some suggestions and put them all together, some of the ideas were on my mind for quite a long time. Also I noticed I can see all my given reputations once again in my profile, was it recent fix? Usually I could only see reputation I got.

Also will I get back to Full user group ? :)

Yes, back to Full users group. But now I see that given reputation button in your profile works only for Premium account. Is it meant to be or just a little issue?

Yes, back to Full users group. But now I see that given reputation button in your profile works only for Premium account. Is it meant to be or just a little issue?

I'm not entirely sure. I checked the user groups and strangely enough it was actually disabled in both groups. I recall disabling it a long time ago when we had both positive and negative reputations that could be given as it caused problems when people seen who gave them negatives.

As far as I remember the ability to check received & given likes was there about year ago. Cannot remember the negative reputations though, probably it was before I joined, but I think given likes disappeared after some of the new theme skin or maybe after some of the updates. I thought you did it on purpose and never asked about. Thanks for returning it back.

Expect for being able to post in that second Lounge place, what does bring a Premium Member do?

@@Muur,

Nothing much. Luke just posts random naked chick pics

@@Muur, ads code is disabled, you get a colored user title. Also larger file size allocations for file upload and avatar uploads. For New Members, it bypasses restrictions/limits on PM, forum access, etc.

@@The Next Berbatov, way to help sell it. :P

Letting my secret out rahul ;)

Server was taken down today from approximately 9-10am UTC (GMT). During this period vital server applications PHP and MySQL were updated to current versions. These lengthy updates are very rare but important to ensure continued support for new applications, stability, and security of the site and server.

Oh yes, I tried to log in that time. Firstly thought something wrong but then logged successfully after while. Thank you for updating it.

Those features sound pretty cool I guess. Seeing those naked piccys could seal the deal lmao.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 56 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online