Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Muur

Happy New Year!

21 posts in this topic

Actually I don't drink coffee, usually just Coca-cola by the litre.

Actually I don't drink coffee, usually just Coca-cola by the litre.

I hear that, I drink Diet Coke like it's going out of fashion.

@@BenMWard, the sad part is that until about November I hadn't consumed caffeinated beverages in at least 2 years. But being a bit busy in the last month or so made sleep a bit of a luxury. I'm actually hoping to give it up again soon.

Well just believe me and give Pu-erh tea a try one day. I guarantee you'll forget what tiredness means for quite a while! It's one hell of tea ;)

Well just believe me and give Pu-erh tea a try one day. I guarantee you'll forget what tiredness means for quite a while! It's one hell of tea ;)

Will keep that in mind. I don't really drink tea very often for the same reason I'd given up caffeinated soda though. I just don't handle it well. Now it is almost 9:30am and I'm still trying to go to sleep and failing, thus leading to more posting.

Just make sure to get it in proper Chinese Tea shop or something, you need to know how to make it right and it's taste and effect different from age of the tea as well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puer_tea A lot of reading but just to make you familiar with it.

im dyingggggggggggg

hungoverrrrrrrrrr, happy new year haha

1 person likes this

My New Years Eve was Fifa Shots (ie Alcohol not Shots like on Goal lmao) fair too say we all got pissed. And why was this moved to Announcements? haha

Edited by Muur

And why was this moved to Announcements? haha

I did that. I was going to create an announcement welcoming the new year, but you beat me to it. So I just moved your thread here instead. :)

Happy new year guys. I said i was done with drinking...I lied. :rolleye0012:

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0