Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Muur

Happy New Year!

21 posts in this topic

It's 2013 here so Happy New Year Everyone!

Happy New Year to all! :drinks:

(Still another 3 1/2 hours for me yet)

Happy New Year guys. So how did you celebrate it? Party all night??

Happy New Year everyone!

Well, if party at 'Count to 2013' doesn't count then I would say I chilled at home :) What about you?

Stayed at home. Guess I'm getting too old to party. :rolleyes:

1 person likes this

Most of you don't know I've been auditing a club these days at work so was there during the afternoon but I decided to have a talk with the manager and he allowed me and my intern to get into the party for free. So basically had a nice time at the party with friends at club , dancing booze and everything..

At night was just chilling and playing ps3 because of the recent security issues in my country.

Happy New Year!

Me and my bro just stayed in and played FIFA through the night, I'm not really one for celebrating the new year too much.

Seems like most from SS up to stay at home and have some good chill time there, good choice me thinks.

1 person likes this

I think I will soon be celebrating by sleeping through the rest of new years day. It's 8am and I haven't slept since sometime yesterday morning. The caffeine only works for so long.

Just pretty much like me considering sleeping time, I manage to get some though already. And instead of coffee I would say try to Pu-erh tea, it's much healthy and make an absolute wake up for you especially if you never tried it before. I love it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 175 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online