Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lukemeister

Going Premium: The Benefits

1 post in this topic

As you may have noticed recently we have recently added a "Premium Member" group, let me explain in more detail what the Benefits of becoming Premium is and how to become premium.

What are the benefits of becoming a Premium member?

The Benefits of becoming Premium are:

• You will get to view an Advertisement free SS (YAY :D).
  • Access to an exclusive Premium Members only forum where you can discuss anything and everything.
  • A cool orange username in the member list and a special Premium Member icon appearing in your Forum Profile.
  • Larger PM inbox capacity
  • Quickly switch between visible and anonymous without having to log out.

Additionally, any new member that hasn't reached their 5 post promotion to the full Members group will automatically bypass all restrictions on new accounts. This means immediate access to PM, and immediate posting access in forums such as Video Requests.

How do i become Premium?

Becoming a Premium Member is really simple. All you do is click this link Subscriptions or click on the Premium Tab in the top Right hand of the page.

Here is our current list of Packages that we offer:

Premium Membership (Quartly) $8.99

Premium Membership, quarterly automatic renewal.

Premium Membership (Annual) $24.99

Premium Membership, yearly automatic renewal.

Premium Membership (No Automatic Renewal) $26.99

Premium Membership: Same as Annual subscription, except this membership will terminate at the end of subscription period if not manually renewed. Any membership benefits will be lost at this time and your member group at status will revert to pre-membership status.

Where does my Money go?

Any money from Premium subscriptions or through the donate button feature goes directly towards the running of this forum and to add any cool and new features to make this site even better. This includes new addons and themes, along with the regular fees of hosting and maintaining software licenses.

All the staff here are 100 Percent dedicated to the constant development of SoccerShouts to make this the top place to be to discuss soccer.

If you have any questions or suggestions regarding Premium Membership please feel free to post them in this thread, Alternatively you can contact me, frstplce, The Next Berbatov or highbury regarding any issues and we will help you out :)

Edited by frstplce
Added details
1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 136 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online