Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
frstplce

Soccershouts updates thread

27 posts in this topic

It was ok with speed, but what I was trying to say is that Firefox twice asked about all that risk pages, sertificates and all that stuff, seems like it wont gonna let me in hah, but security questions is quite improtant and it's understandable, so a few more seconds or pages to go never hurt. Especially if it's not affect how forum's runs.

Thanks for letting me know. I tested on FF, IE9, and Chrome but didn't notice any of the risk messages. Perhaps my Firefox is allowing too much by default.

Well I don't remember how it was previously to loggin in, but today I've installed Win 7 on the new hard drive so I just have to do it again (login from the main page). And it was asking about risk pages, but in any case it could happened due my Windows firewall was off or maybe it's just some settings in FF really. Not a big problem though.

Finally have a proper Privacy Policy in place for better compliance with various laws around the world regarding collection/use of data from this site.

Thanks to a bug report from Rahul (The Next Berbatov), a couple of errors on the mobile skin were corrected. If you were unable to log in or browse fully from the basic mobile skin that should be fixed now.

As a reminder, we do continue to support Tapatalk and Forum Runner as additional options for accessing the forum via a mobile device.

Word & Post games forum was moved out of the Lounge to the main category. This was done because the activity of the games are pushing focus away from other good potential discussions in the Lounge.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 51 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online