Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lukemeister

Breaking news Thread.

112 posts in this topic

Maybe for punishment they can just put him back in the cage with the tiger. Just another case where Darwinism needs to be allowed to work properly.

I'm disappointed the tiger didn't rip him in two and proceed to comically tea bag him. Not much of a tiger if you ask me.

That's true haha.

DC88CD495DFE58EC6D58E5A63AEFF_h231_w308_m5_cdrYSdYHL.jpg

This small dog is getting the credit for saving a missing three-year-old in Poland, after the girl was discovered lying in a marsh with the dog beside her. Temperatures slid to a bone-chilling 23-degrees while the child and her canine friend spent the night outdoors. And while little Julia did develop frostbite, firefighters say that if it weren't for the pup's warm body, she would have died. "For the whole night the animal was with the girl, it never left her" said a firefighter, explaining that the dog truly saved her life. Just another hero pooch following his instincts and proving that there's no match for a loyal dog. [Source]

It's good to see a news article once in a while that isn't depressing.

1 person likes this

I agreed, very good and positive read indeed. Dog the boss!

Good week for animal stories.

A loyal dog prevented a suicide attempt by its owner after knocking away a rifle the woman was trying to use to shoot herself in the heart.

The incident happened in a small town in France this week but has since become a story making headlines around the globe. Local police said the loyal German Shepherd prevented the suicide attempt of its owner and helped the woman stay alive long enough to authorities to find her and intervene.

1 person likes this

I would love to read this kinda stories all day long!

I do try to find some positive stuff when I can. Usually the news isn't so nice. Let's see, the other day a bit north of here in North Philadelphia a couple of jackasses stole a police car, ran over the cop and drove around plowing into other cars before being caught, and then we have North Korea on the verge of starting something they probably shouldn't. So yeah, good news is appreciated to balance all the dumb stuff that is far more common.

Okay, actually the stolen cop car thing is kinda funny, especially with clips in gif. http://blogs.phillymag.com/the_philly_post/2013/03/06/10-incredible-gifs-stolen-cop-car-chase/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCnjAi7ZNWI