Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lukemeister

Breaking news Thread.

112 posts in this topic

They all seem to be the same to me, nothing really to be excited about. Hillary, Trump, whatever, they all just want you to believe illusion that will never happen. After few years on I'm pretty sure you guys will be hoping for a new president to pop up for making something great again. Same old story :P

Politics have never been so boring, predicted and overrated as of now. Shame so many so blind.

They all seem to be the same to me, nothing really to be excited about. Hillary, Trump, whatever, they all just want you to believe illusion that will never happen. After few years on I'm pretty sure you guys will be hoping for a new president to pop up for making something great again. Same old story :P

Politics have never been so boring, predicted and overrated as of now. Shame so many so blind.

Perhaps, but one side lost everything this time. Trumps Republican party now holds the House, Senate, and Presidency. He will also be nominating the next Supreme Court judge. Holding such a majority will definitely allow for considerable change, with no particular branch of the government able to create an obstacle. Now whether people will like the changes or not is up for debate, but change is coming.

I see riots are already kicking off over there, stay safe Bill.

Nah, Luke, that most likely will be my last post on the subject, I dislike politics wholeheartedly. Ain't gonna waste my time and energy.

Good luck with trumpland. Also, I like how it sounds more like trapland :P;)

I see riots are already kicking off over there, stay safe Bill.

No problems here to report. Most of the problems so far have been in the bigger cities. I'm far enough away from all of that. 

Thoughts going to anyone who could be affected by hurricane Irma, stay safe

Ive also heard people are planning on shooting at it.

That must be when it gets to Georgia. Lots of rednecks there. 

Edit: Nope, Florida. Doing us proud. I can only imagine how this looks to the rest of the world.