Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lukemeister

Breaking news Thread.

112 posts in this topic

So it looks like Britain has voted out of the EU. Interested to see how this plays out. No matter which side people were on, a big congrats to proper democracy in action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Politics. It's always about mess something up, isn't it?

BTGRmb.png

Politics. It's always about mess something up, isn't it?

Politics is really just a side effect here of strongly held opinions. They are hardly alone. Seems every so often I hear about Texas wanting to break from the US. You've got that whole Catalan independence thing going on. Let's not forget the separatists movement in Quebec.

Trying to hold so many people in a nation of various backgrounds to a single set of laws proves difficult. From an outsiders perspective, it has seemed to me for quite a while that in trying to create a United States of Europe, Brussels has been too involved in rules and regulations. As they've just learned the hard way with the English, people are getting fed up and want to maintain some semblance of national identity, and not just end up part of some huge blob that is "Europe".

That whole independence thing ends up in separation. Everyone just about to be different, that is understandable, but my point was about the whole humanity, that we are now involved in so many stupid things, and instead of solving thins together in order to bring peace we rather create more issues and war, on which last we always tend to have money.

Humans, always the same.

Big day for americans tomorrow, i will be watching with interest.

post-26-0-00569400-1478677654_thumb.png

:emo6c:  :banana0tq:   :emo6c:  :banana0tq:   :emo6c:

americans have now taken over the title "most stupid folk of the year" from the brits after brexit!

well, what else can you expect of whites without college graduation :lol:

trump just got elected president and his son is bored as ***** and fighting sleep during the speech :lol:

americans have now taken over the title "most stupid folk of the year" from the brits after brexit! well, what else can you expect of whites without college graduation

I don't know about that. Similar to our British friends, I think this was a call to put the house back in order.  Putting America first; American jobs, and some nationalist pride. I've very happy we will have this opportunity. With Hillary, it would have been another 4 years of what we've already had for the last 8.

trump just got elected president and his son is bored as ***** and fighting sleep during the speech :lol:

I would have been asleep at 3am at that age too. Besides, at that age, no one cares much about politics.

At least Trump wont start war with russia like Clinton would have done.

From an outsiders point of view both seem crazy, will be interesting to see how the next few months pan out.