Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lukemeister

Breaking news Thread.

112 posts in this topic

Most depressing thing that reasons for war just unbelievably stupid and dumb.

It's either money, oil, land or all 3 three, the greed of western governments is ridiculous nowadays.

Exactly. Greediness is one of the main issues of modern society. Here's what Sitting Bull said about it: 'When the last tree has been cut down, the last fish caught, the last river poisoned, only then we will realize that we cannot eat money.'

1 person likes this

I agree with that my friend its a take take take world nowadays, things are going to get worse before they get better i fear.

Anyway back on topic, apparently Ukraine are been threatened with military action by russia if they don't surrender.

http://news.sky.com/story/1220272/ukraine-russia-surrender-threat-confusion

I agree with that my friend its a take take take world nowadays, things are going to get worse before they get better i fear.

Anyway back on topic, apparently Ukraine are been threatened with military action by russia if they don't surrender.

http://news.sky.com/story/1220272/ukraine-russia-surrender-threat-confusion

Seems it did get worse. If the news I'm reading now is correct, Ukraine is playing a dangerous game. Seems like they've hired Blackwater mercenaries (now Greystone Ltd.) for security and targeted operations.

Interestingly enough, if you look over what has happened so far, everything has occurred with only moderate violence, especially with the military of Russia and Ukraine involved. But bringing in Blackwater may be a dangerous move. Those guys are fucking ruthless, their record for killing civilians in Iraq is still on trial in court. They're probably more likely to start a war than help anything.

It appears the instability in the area and violence at this point only stands to increase further.

World Cup Fans Jump Out of their Wheelchairs.

Police say it's not a miracle.

Strange, but the headline made me think of those off-hour TV preachers who were healing by the "power of God". She can see again, he can walk again! lol :lol:

Strange, but the headline made me think of those off-hour TV preachers who were healing by the "power of God". She can see again, he can walk again! lol :lol:

As an evangelical Christian, what I think is ridiculous and serves no purpose (other than being a showoff/clown and thereby providing entertainment) is when the preachers on T.V. yell "FIRE" in a crowded building and they knock people over.

Anyone who follows US news knows we've had some issues making headlines lately about police involved shootings. Usually I tend to give officers the benefit, because we rarely know the entire situation. But this new one in South Carolina was a blatant execution. Fortunately in this case a video has surfaced and murder charges have been brought against him.

GRAPHIC CONTENT. A human being is shot to death in this video. Do not click play if you can't handle watching that. You've been warned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdQwKNfuSiM