Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
frstplce

Our Extended Downtime

13 posts in this topic

Since about 3:30pm EST on Wednesday September 28, SoccerShouts was offline and broken. The cause of this downtime was a hardware fault with our hosting provider. Over the last 30 hours or so work was being done to undo the damage and get all sites restored. Fortunately between our backups with our host and my own personal backups, we were protected against any real loss of data. Due to when the backups were made, it appears less than one day of posts were lost.

While the downtime was longer than any of us would have liked to see, it is good that things are back up and running, with minimal damage.

Thank God , I keep a record of some of the topics that need updates here otherwise I would have been screwed big time. Anyways nothing much to worry regarding the posts. I just lost a few posts but that doesn't matter much as we have the forum back and running. I kinda missed the forum yesterday but it helped me hitting the books (trying to look at the bright side).

Anyways , glad to be back. Cheers to good music

Maybe it was all just a big plan to give you more time to dedicate to school. ;)

Maybe it was all just a big plan to give you more time to dedicate to school. ;)

:) I finished my school and college. Doing my post graduation :P

Im just glad were back up and running :D.

I was having issues with cloudffare error once again just a few mins ago. Hopefully nothing major to concern about

thanks to you and cold play, saved my tongue from being harsh , otherwise the server ..... haha :)

Edited by Sam'

Anyone else having issues since yesterday?

None here via FF7 on my pc and forum runner on my mobile. What kind of problems?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 87 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online