Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
frstplce

Forum Upgrade

42 posts in this topic

Okay another weird bug or issue.

I was trying to delete some of the messages in my PM , but I keep on getting the following error.

Warning: require_once(/home/soccersh/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/pmviewer/sources/attach/messageLogging.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in/home/soccersh/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/core.php on line 1129

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/soccersh/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/pmviewer/sources/attach/messageLogging.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/soccersh/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/') in /home/soccersh/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/core.php on line 1129

I got the same error just now as well.

Okay, that should be fixed now. Let me know if you still run into that issue.

Yeah its fine now dude :).

Its working fine now

Thanks Bill

Just fixed a bug with the tags/tag cloud that was causing the results of searching for other threads with the same tag to come up with unrelated content. The search results are now accurate and turn up other threads with the same tags.

Everythings is working for me with Opera.

Nice !

Two points in response to this topic:

1) I just noticed that I can bring back a more familiar red background and I do not have to download an extension for Firefox in order to do it. This is a good thing.

2) Unfortunately I cannot access the smiley icons. It is my position that they disappeared because I use Firefox 2. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, custom background are great. I tried to include a bunch of various options, and you can always add your own.

The smilies come up beneath the quick reply box when you click the icon now. If they aren't showing up for you, it is possible that it is a browser issue. I'm a bit out of date myself now being on Firefox 4, but I don't even have a good way to test FF2. Might want to think about upgrading if you have the possibility. FF6 just released.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 95 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online