Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
frstplce

Forum Upgrade

42 posts in this topic

Its looking good so far man :).

Its cool.

One issue that I have spotted so far ,

Notifications of a post being quoted dont pop up when you visit the forum. There is a small +1 at the top right bar where you can see if there are any notifications.

A lot of notifications have been moved to the top tray. There are no longer options for popups in notification settings, so it must be a depreciated feature.

Okay some updates from lars that requires some fixing whenever you are free in the videos section.

1. The Video Forum rules are gone. That can be fixed by me but I dont remember whether we had a subforum wide announcement for that or pinned topic?

2. The line separating the topics has disappeared , is this due the skin? Can it be fixed?

3. I see that you have introduced the like button but does it add to our stats anywhere.

PS - Sorry have been away through out the day so havent been able to check and post about the new features

Edit : I suggest people not to change their skins right now , I did that and had some issues with the look and was not able to change back for 5-10 mins because of the buttons.

Was suprised to see the update. Pretty cool.

Okay some updates from lars that requires some fixing whenever you are free in the videos section.

1. The Video Forum rules are gone. That can be fixed by me but I dont remember whether we had a subforum wide announcement for that or pinned topic?

2. The line separating the topics has disappeared , is this due the skin? Can it be fixed?

3. I see that you have introduced the like button but does it add to our stats anywhere.

PS - Sorry have been away through out the day so havent been able to check and post about the new features

Edit : I suggest people not to change their skins right now , I did that and had some issues with the look and was not able to change back for 5-10 mins because of the buttons.

I checked and the rules do appear, announcements are more separated now and appear at the very top directly below the forum name/description.

As for the separator line between threads, check my attached image. There is a line for me. Let me know if you are seeing anything differently.

The Likes may be adding to stats, but I have disabled any overall counters from appearing. I do think the like system is nice and will work especially well as a "thanks" type system, but I have no interest in seeing the point races return.

post-26-0-45395600-1313525261_thumb.png

If anyone is having trouble posting, try clearing your cached data by holding down the Shift key while clicking the page reload button on your browser. This will eliminate any old bits that may be causing you trouble.

Posting works!

I absolutely love it. It's amazing.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online