Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
frstplce

Android/iPhone Apps

12 posts in this topic

Just wanted to remind everyone that SoccerShouts is ready to go on the go with you. Check out our page of Mobile Apps for Android and iPhone, and you can keep up with posting while on the go.

If you don't have Android or iPhone, you can still view the board on the go. No app needed, just access the forum from a mobile browser and you will see our fast loading mobile view.

I have been accessing the forum on my browser normally. Dont have an android so havent been able to check it. It works fine and saves me the time as well.

I havent got the internet set up on my samsung yet aha so i cant test it out.

I'm using SoccerShouts all the time when I'm on my iPhone.

Really? Can you access to Soccershouts on the Iphone? Is there any special app that I should download?

If you just go to SS while on your iPhone you will see a mobile skin. You can access forums and post without an app. If you want an even nicer view of the boards and more functions, there are a couple of iPhone apps listed on the page Luke linked that will do an even better job.

I've downloaded the free Invision app. But I cant get it going. After I type in everything in the boxes It sais error and I cant access. What am I doing wrong? I'm sure I wrote everything correctly ( triplechecked it).

I'm using Facebook connect, maybe that's the problem? Do I need to use my original Soccershouts information?

What kind of error are you getting? I know some people have been accessing the site via iOS devices, but I don't know if they are using the app or not. I will have to see if I can borrow a iPhone/iPod from a friend to test. I only have Blackberry so I can't confirm.

Nevermind :)

I just figured it out now and it works absolutely perfect.

Nevermind, I just figured it out and it works perfect :)

Never mind, I just figured it out and it works perfect :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online