Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Savior

Updates on Soccershouts

19 posts in this topic

I like the new feature that shows the flag of our country. Now why not adding also a feature that shows the logo of our team?

We are currently discussing this in the staff Forums, will let you know when theres any developments to share :).

I like the new feature that shows the flag of our country. Now why not adding also a feature that shows the logo of our team?

Hi, we have discussed this internally, but the problem is that we allow multiple entries in the "Supports" field. Changing to an image format would only allow a single selection, so those who do support a couple of teams would only be able to pick one. Perhaps this is something that should be discussed more among the community than just the staff. If most people are okay with being able to just pick from a single choice than I would have no problem with setting it up.

Yeah of course we'll have to choose only one team! The team we love the most! The rest of the teams we support are written where it say "Supports:"

This is how i imagine it (at least for myself lol)

teamlogo.png

Yeah of course we'll have to choose only one team! The team we love the most! The rest of the teams we support are written where it say "Supports:"

This is how i imagine it (at least for myself lol)

Yes, that is how it is currently. However, to reduce space taken up by profile fields, an team image block would replace the current "Supports" block just as the Country info has replaced the Location info. Location info is no longer shown on profiles and will eventually be removed from the system entirely, leaving only the country flags.

Yes, that is how it is currently. However, to reduce space taken up by profile fields, an team image block would replace the current "Supports" block just as the Country info has replaced the Location info. Location info is no longer shown on profiles and will eventually be removed from the system entirely, leaving only the country flags.

Bill you didn't get it. He probably wants a club badge next to the username. Check the image properly.

I'd really dig that if its possible.

Ah right, thanks for pointing that out. In either case, an icon and Supports would be somewhat redundant so we'd only have one. The other being that it is FAR easier to put it into the block where the current user info resides, as that can be done through the profiles system. Putting it up next to the username would require a completely different bit of custom coding.

Regarding the club emblem, you don't have to have "Supports" on the left. It isn't a necessity.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 109 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online