Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Savior

Updates on Soccershouts

19 posts in this topic

Can someone tell me what are the largest dimensions we can use for an avatar? I'm trying to figure out but it changes every now and then :/

Is it bad that it changed recently enough that even I had to look it up? :huh:

The system builds your avatar from your profile photo as they are now one in the same. When uploading a profile photo it recommends a picture at least 200px. For the avatar, it will automatically reduce that to a max width of 160px, and height will be reduced proportionately.

I'm trying to upload a new image but it's always saying: Failed to set a new photo :/

It shouldn't be a problem unless the image is huge. Allowed extensions are gif,jpg,jpeg,png,swf. Size limit is 50kb.

I'm trying to upload ordinary pictures like this but it's not working

I added the new picture but it will probably take a few hours to show up live, due to content caching.

Just a minor update but you can now log in with your username or your email address. In the coming weeks I'm looking to have another new skin online, as well as a new notification system and some minor cosmetic changes that are skin independent.

New chat interface, and guests can now join the room.

Updated some new emoticons

:mufc:

:F:

:gol:

:amen:

:sub:

Applied fix for the "Activity in my followed topics" block that appears on the main forum page. Tracked topics now link correctly to the topic instead of the board main page, and topics you were the last to post in will no longer be shown.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0