You are viewing the site as a guest. Registration is required to view links, post, send personal messages, and chat in the Shoutbox. Click above to sign in or create an account.

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please, no requests in the shout box. Requests will be deleted. If you have at least 3 posts or premium membership you can use the Requests forum.

@  frstplce : (19 Apr - 01:03 AM) And the award goes to Toño for the longest Shoutbox post ever.
@  bon.tuong : (19 Apr - 12:34 AM) hehe, goodnight room...we're very funny if you read the shoutbox archive :D
@  Toño : (18 Apr - 09:36 PM) Also, Chris. You have been talking G'man and forum even though you registered just few hours ago. Also by kowing so many, I can think of you having two accounts here, which is rule violation. Care to explain?
@  Toño : (18 Apr - 09:32 PM) All I read here gives me idea about 'me, me, me'. So many selfishness! Not a single person were driven out of SS, never. Admin of this is the most patient person, and G'man/KK were given million chances already. You guys see only bits what's going on here and so quick to judge each other, blame others. Seems like responsibility is long forgotten these days. If someone did drive G'man out it's himself and himself alone! Not only he convinced half of the people here to sub in his paid hosts, he was quick to left people, once something happened. Again, how about feeling resposible for those, who provide you support? Not his style. Another thing is behaviour. Are you feeling ok, comfortbale with the one who constantly abused so many people, just for fun and annoyance? I may think so, because some people still cares only about content they will get, nothing more. I will not be happy with G'man return, and will not spend time anymore talking to him, however as I said admin here is very patient, so G'man will be back soon from his suspention. Whether or not he will post, I have no idea. There many other cappers who do work and, and if he would the only person in the world, who provide soccer content I would rather stop watching it, than support person like him.
@  bon.tuong : (18 Apr - 08:31 PM) Shox,you may try to ask skpd.
@  bon.tuong : (18 Apr - 08:30 PM) maybe asks someone for their email or something...i don't have their email
@  ShoX : (18 Apr - 08:29 PM) @bon.tuong - How do we contact them?
@  bon.tuong : (18 Apr - 08:28 PM) users may try to asks them instead of blame on soneone else...
@  bon.tuong : (18 Apr - 08:25 PM) why they stop capping for some reason just or doesn't agree with someone? and left users already purchase premium account that they lead them...?
@  bon.tuong : (18 Apr - 08:23 PM) lets look @ this...
@  ChristopherS... : (18 Apr - 08:23 PM) I have a feeling people who own this site don't even try to solve this problem, they just keep saying reasons, oh they were racist blah blah...
@  ChristopherS... : (18 Apr - 08:22 PM) if not here, then they should start their own forum/website, many people would be interested
@  canpunk : (18 Apr - 08:21 PM) Everyboady saying galataman should come back i agree too defintely
@  ChristopherS... : (18 Apr - 08:21 PM) since they stopped, what's interesting in this site? no disrespect to Robin Hood, but his caps are only good for Bundesliga, where Barcelona & Real Madrid in Sky English and C+? QPR - Chelsea? Liverpool - Newcastle? Champions League matches?
@  jeremy : (18 Apr - 08:20 PM) are you being coy?
@  ShoX : (18 Apr - 08:19 PM) Gee. I know G'Man and Kafkef were driven out of Soccershouts, but why have they stopped capping altogether? I don't see them posting anything on ANY other site/forum/tracker etc. What am I missing?
@  bon.tuong : (18 Apr - 08:17 PM) i'm not sure
@  ChristopherS... : (18 Apr - 08:15 PM) there's no point, he's been off since 16 april and I doubt me alone can change anything. SoccerShouts will be down soon.
@  bon.tuong : (18 Apr - 08:12 PM) you may try to asks them...
@  ChristopherS... : (18 Apr - 08:10 PM) if I had to choose between having galata and kafkef or robin hood... i'd choose the 1st ones with closed eyes

Gif Photo - Maradona Chest Pass Collection