Salah is liverpool's hero,

but in here,

you're our hero!

Liverpool v Arsenal: Full Match

and 

Inside Anfield: LFC 5-1 Arsenal - Tunnel cam

please!

8 minutes ago, Toño said:

Hey guys! My apologies for disappearing without any notification - I traveled to visit my family and to deal with some real life stuff and I guess, I was just trying to find myself again. Now I'm back home, back to my pc and all the LFC TV videos. Super happy with Liverpool's performance and the way they play and climbing their mountain! I also glad that the guy with the thousand names has got you all covered, so I guess I can happily retire now. 

Wish you all late Merry Christmas and Happy and Wonderful New year! Enjoy your holidays and don't forget about your family and loved ones! 

Miss you very much!

My tono ! ! !
 Wish you everything be good !

Don't leave us, please !

1 person likes this

36 minutes ago, Toño said:

Hey guys! My apologies for disappearing without any notification - I traveled to visit my family and to deal with some real life stuff and I guess, I was just trying to find myself again. Now I'm back home, back to my pc and all the LFC TV videos. Super happy with Liverpool's performance and the way they play and climbing their mountain! I also glad that the guy with the thousand names has got you all covered, so I guess I can happily retire now. 

Wish you all late Merry Christmas and Happy and Wonderful New year! Enjoy your holidays and don't forget about your family and loved ones!

We miss you Tono. Welcome back mate. Also we all must admit that Soi Gerrard done amaaaaaaaazing job. He provide us all clips from all matches. Wish you guys all the best in a new year and thank you for all amazing moments you shared with liverpool fans.

1 person likes this

Thanks Gerrard,the full match must spend you a lot of time,

Thanks for your efforts ! ! !

:huge-thumbs-up:

1 person likes this

Thanks, tono 

in some country,somebody can't Subscripte LFCTV radio,just like me,becuase they must over the wall of internet,

we can't surf the Internet properly,

All videos from here,  I just watch it by myself.

I will never sell them.

1 person likes this