7,693 posts in this topic

@@ali_reds,

That game isn't available.

1 person likes this

@@mkalota,

Thanks for the feedback, man. Glad you have some more addition to your collection. I also have 'Meet The Manager' interview from this review, which I haven't included. It's the very first Klopp's press conf I uploaded some time ago, but if you need it I can upload it as well.

By the way, are all the reviews like this one? With goals and highlights only, or there any more content usually to observe? Gerrard's last season review was good I think.

1 person likes this

@@mkalota,

Thanks for the feedback, man. Glad you have some more addition to your collection. I also have 'Meet The Manager' interview from this review, which I haven't included. It's the very first Klopp's press conf I uploaded some time ago, but if you need it I can upload it as well.

By the way, are all the reviews like this one? With goals and highlights only, or there any more content usually to observe? Gerrard's last season review was good I think.

Yes please would like to have it.

Most reviews are basically the same, highlights, goals, introduction of new players, managers, few interviews. Champions league season 2004-05 was my favorite for obvious reasons. :D

1 person likes this

Thanks again mate. As you said, there is nothing new to see in this review, you already uploaded all goals and highlights, but still i have collection of reviews and it was great to see a new one from last season. I m missing review from season 14-15, any chance somenone upload it. Thanks in advance. 

I am also only missing the 14-15 review. Does anyone have a download link for that?