Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Next Berbatov

Action Cameras

16 posts in this topic

I so want to buy this. All the awesome videos i can make with this. 

Realized today my organization is working with GoPro and responsible for providing them a lot of software enhancement and support.  I'll have to figure something out for discounts now. 

1 person likes this

Another action camera, one might want to check out

On 12/14/2016 at 11:35 AM, The Next Berbatov said:

Over the last few weeks, I've come across some quality content of action cameras and it has really made me want to buy an Action Camera. A drone as well. GoPro Karma or DJI Mavic. I've started following a few Vlogers and have been addicted to them.

In the meantime I decide and save up to buy an action camera, enjoy some quality content. 

Two points in response:

1) The snow covered mountains are amazing just like the frozen ponds you see during the winter.

1430_635371210844880L.jpg

2) I have heard rumours that they may stop making standalone digital cameras. I hope such rumours are false. I have no interest in owning a smartphone and the last thing I want is to be forced to learn how to use one just so that I can take photographs.

Edited by John Flushing

On 2/21/2017 at 5:55 AM, John Flushing said:

2) I have heard rumours that they may stop making standalone digital cameras. I hope such rumours are false. I have no interest in owning a smartphone and the last thing I want is to be forced to learn how to use one just so that I can take photographs.

GoPro? Or Digital cameras in general.  Dont think so they ll go out of fashion and manufacturing will stop.  Smartphones are useful only for a few quick shots and people that like quality would always buy digital / action cameras. 

On 2/24/2017 at 8:56 AM, The Next Berbatov said:

GoPro? Or Digital cameras in general.

Digital cameras in general. I didn't even know what GoPro was (although I had heard the name before) until I looked it up on the internet just now.

On 2/24/2017 at 8:56 AM, The Next Berbatov said:

Smartphones are useful only for a few quick shots and people that like quality would always buy digital / action cameras. 

That's a relief. Ever since I had first heard of smartphones I assumed that smartphones had all the bells and whistles of the traditional standalone cameras.

1102009.jpg