You are viewing the site as a guest. Registration is required to view links, post, send personal messages, and chat in the Shoutbox. Click above to sign in or create an account.

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please, no requests in the shout box. Requests will be deleted. If you have at least 3 posts or premium membership you can use the Requests forum.

@  Sushi07 : (01 Mar - 07:24 PM) Ok thanks, hope they have common paying possibilities.
@  G'Man : (01 Mar - 07:20 PM) There's no special button for me, you just have to buy your premium from clicking on one of my links or you can use my referral adress : https://www.incloudd...g4jfk1412370501
@  Sushi07 : (01 Mar - 07:18 PM) That is the reason I waited so long hoping it would be available on other sites too, uploaded or oboom where and are on my other download sites, so it paid out so to say. So how does this work. I bought uploaded from f... site, there was a button there to subscribe and I guess it was credited to him. How do I subscribe, so it is credited to you, is there a place I can fill out?
@  G'Man : (01 Mar - 06:59 PM) Yes you're right,I know that there's not enough other media based uploads on Incloud for now, I hope it will be more global hoster in the future.
@  Sushi07 : (01 Mar - 06:56 PM) Yeah, I've seen inclouddrive on other sites too, but astonishingly only soccer games, never movies, series... that's what I meant when saying I can't use it elsewhere, I meant not for movies, series of games, which I download on daily basis. Thanks for the info, I will look into the site now to see the prices, etc.
@  G'Man : (01 Mar - 06:49 PM) Everything is normal since 5 months with Incloud, I had only big problems with Oboom but it was the same for all the uploaders around the world. I don't know if you haved noticed but Reborn4HD is also using Incloud.
@  Sushi07 : (01 Mar - 06:44 PM) G'Man, does this mean you are getting paid in time? I'm asking, because last time you had problems, we heard from it, when you decided to move to another hoster, though you didn't get paid for months. If everything is normal, I would consider buying an account, which I wouldn't have hesitated, if I could use it elsewhere. Thanks for the info in advance.
@  G'Man : (01 Mar - 04:32 PM) I'm already using Incloud since 5 month now.. and I hope like you that it continues like this.
@  calleak1905 : (01 Mar - 04:31 PM) Galataman, will you change your hoster every 6 months? becouse we buy premium and than you change your hoster.
@  guiloviu : (01 Mar - 11:40 AM) How can download InCloudDrive files without premium user? Thanks!
@  Lukemeister : (01 Mar - 11:02 AM) onwards and upwards guys it wont happen again :) everyone had a goiod weekend?
@  Sushi07 : (01 Mar - 10:52 AM) Of course no one knows the real depth of the story, therefor, I feel sorry for all sides. Everthing was perfect just a year ago. Footballars was capping Bundesliga, Galataman the Süperlig, all was covered here and even more. It was all so quite and nice. Somehow it all seem to have started with uploaded and oboom not paying for rendered services. Still I love this site, coming every day to see whats going on. Hereby I thank all cappers for the hard work, they wouldn't do it, if they wouldn't love soccer as much as we do. Hope a quite and nice period starts again. :(
@  peterbeck : (01 Mar - 10:04 AM) I thank KafKef for posting Sportschau, Aktuelle Sportstudio and also hopefully Bundesliga am Sonntag. I am downloading via IncloudDrive and throug IDM Download Manager it is quite fast event though my Avast Virus Scan cries VIRUS when I donwload form IncloudDrive.
@  frstplce : (28 Feb - 09:54 PM) @bayernnyc I appreciate the support. :) Apologies to you and everyone else who has had to see some internal stuff become a public mess.
@  G'Man : (28 Feb - 09:36 PM) Every person has a limit for patience Bill, he just passed this limit the last days. As you can see it's 4am on the morning here and I'm still capping, so I don't want to talk more about all of this sh*t story. Just move on and continue my job in peace that's all I want.
@  bayernnyc : (28 Feb - 09:33 PM) i'll stay here for the other games should that happen and continue to subscribe to inclouddrive or whatever hosts there are for the other matches should that be the case, i don't want this forum to die.
@  frstplce : (28 Feb - 09:32 PM) I'm pretty sure I don't even know half the story. What I do know is that the animosity has been there for years. But it never caused problems to this level.
@  G'Man : (28 Feb - 09:30 PM) Yeah you don't know all the story that's sure, if he did to you what he did to us you wouldn't talk like this. ANYWAY if you like his caps and if he continues posting, you can easyly find him on the HUGE web if you are not a complete noob. But it's finish for him here. PEACE and MOVE ON !
@  bayernnyc : (28 Feb - 09:26 PM) But to be fair to Lars (and I obviously don't know the details)..even for Bayern (main team) games, he would continue posting when you & Kafkef weren't covering each of their BL/Pokal matches unlike CL where the coverage was consistently excellent w/o fail. I haven't seen the TSL and LFP threads so not sure what to believe anymore..thx for your perspective!
@  G'Man : (28 Feb - 09:20 PM) @ Sushi07 : it's hard to believe yes, only a sick ,schizo and no life person could do what he did... an authentic douchebag. The only reason he was providing free contents was to sabotate me, if you know what was my conversations with him in private you wouldn't be so surprised, he was not the angel you thought... but yeah lots of users benefited from his free caps but it was not done by generosity...

* * * * * 1 votes
FA Cup 2013-14

Liverpool v Oldham Athletic - Third Round - 05/01/2014

FA Cup 3d round Liverpool Oldham Liverpool v Oldham Oldham Athletic